Tuesday 17 January 2012

Pastry Sticks and Fungus Beer...

As I wait for the glue and green stuff to dry on my Forest Spirit army, I think an ork update is on the cards. I have a plate of cheese and tomato pastry sticks, and I'm ready.

Orkz iz da best... COZ I SEZ SO!

Snagrat's Boyz
My first mob of trukk boyz. Snagrat is probably my favourite nob. He's actually the oldest model in my ork army at the moment. That's why he's a bit... bitty. Loads of tiny scraps of paint when I tried to strip off his previous coat. The bosspole is a new addition, which is why it isn't painted yet.                                         I'll have to try and paint it without an undercoat, but that's fine. I've done it loads of times, haha. To the left of Snagrat is 'caveman guy', then 'german helmet guy', and to the right is 'mace guy'. I tried to make every ork individual, so they all have a name ending in 'guy'. But I digress...
Gorgutz's Boyz
Here is Gorgutz, and my second trukk boyz mob. He's flanked by 'mega-mace guy' on the left, and 'bolt-eye guy' on the right. The nob's 'nose' plate on his helmet is bunged up, cause he has a rotten cold. His stikkbommz are purely for show.            
Trukks


This is Snagrat's trukk... not that it really matters. Each mob just bundles into something that goes fast, and zips forward. As long as they get to grip with the enemy as fast as orkly possible, who cares, right?                                      The rust looks very orange in the pictures, and the orange colour scheme also looks a lot darker than in real life. I tried messing around with the pics' colours and the like, but couldn't get it right. Oh well, you get the idea.
                                              Gorgutz's trukk... It has tusks on the front, sort of a running theme with his helmet, and the tusks there-on, but not quite.

1 comment: